Lucky Phone is a free daily prize draw, which offers, 2 daily draws in the form of a daily draw, and 2 draws every midnight. They formats are Lucky Dip, and Main Draw, which we will explain later.
Once registered, you are given a set of 9 numbers to pick from. These 9 numbers will always stay the same, and will always be automatically used to entered you into the Lucky Dip. You can match from 7 to 9 numbers, earning up to 50 points, with a minimum of 25.
If you add a phone number to your account, the last 9 digits of your phone number are rearranged into numerical order for security reasons. These numbers are used as your entry into the daily main draw. The prize is currently at least £10 a day but can be more if it hasn’t been won. Up to 6 phone numbers can be entered into this draw
Is the phone number secure?
First off, you can still play Lucy Phone without linking your number to your account, as you can just stick to the lucky dip. Lucky Phone are big on privacy and are keen on protecting your number, as can be seen, answered in their FAQs
“Is my telephone number safe with you?
ABSOLUTELY! Due to the nature of the game telephone numbers entered are confirmed by us and must be real and correct.
We want you to feel secure in the knowledge that nothing will happen with your phone numbers apart from using them to enter the draws.
Other players have left some glowing testimonials to help put your mind at ease.
The most important aspect of this website is your security and anonymity so the following will always be in force:
- Telephone numbers will only be shown in full on the site to the registered player who activated that number.
- Telephone numbers will NEVER be sold/transferred or in any way made available to any third parties. Without other relevant information such as a name the phone numbers are not much use on their own which is why we made registering as anonymous as possible.
- Lucky Phone has been fully vetted by external sources in order to use the best site security possible. More info.
- Lucky Phone are members of the Data Protection Register. More info from the ICO website.
- If you really don't want to add telephone numbers to your account you don't have to! Every activated account is given a random 9 digit number which is entered into all ‘lucky dip' draws.”
Withdrawing your winnings
Even if you aren’t lucky enough to win the main draw, you can still accumulate points to redeem. The threshold is 1000 points, and once you reach that, you can withdraw £10 PayPal, bank transfer of cheque
How the prizes are funded
Like most websites, Lucky Phone are powered and funded by the advertisements featured on their site. Meaning, the more visitors that visit the website, the more money they get, and that means they can keep the site running for longer, and obviously, keep the giveaways going longer. They encourage users to visit every day, by offering the draws.
The idea behind Lucky Phone is great, it’s a great way to keep you checking back, and you can win draws without really having to do much. I haven’t won anything just yet, but even without the daily draws, you can accumulate points and get some PayPal money.