Everyone is aware of survey sites. Well, most people on the internet know that they offer ways to make you rich, but that sadly isn’t true. The lengthy surveys can get tedious and make you feel like you’re getting nowhere. That’s where OnePoll comes in. OnePoll replaces the long and bloated surveys with short and sweet (possibly even a one question survey) to get some extra money quickly. Keep reading to see my site review.
There are two different ways to get paid for your survey filling services. Them being the usual, PayPal and BACS transfer (just a normal UK bank transfer). To withdraw the money, you need a to have earned a minimum of £40. After that, OnePoll advise that the money can take up to 28 days to appear in your bank account.
Surveys are just one of the many ways to add to your OnePoll earnings. They offer some bonuses to get you off the mark, and keep you going.
- £2.50 when you sign up
- 50p when you connect to your Facebook account
- 50p once you compete 10 surveys
- Plus many more bonuses
Like many sites, OnePoll offer a referral program. If you love sharing sites with your family and friends, OnePoll will reward you in a big way. When they sign up and start filling out surveys you will earn;
- 50p once someone registers under you and completes a survey
- £1 once someone registered under you has earner £20
- £2.50 once someone registered under you has earner £40
You can register up to 10 of your friends via the site and to refer them, you will need their email addresses.
As well as the surveys, OnePoll host competitions. You enter these competitions by completing surveys, and they are clearly displayed on your account overview when entered. You can win anything between £25 to £200. They’re a great bank boost, and who doesn’t like winning a competition?
To try and maximize your profits, here are some extra little tips:
- Log into the site every day. Surveys change every day
- Lowest paying surveys are normally the quickest, if you’re strapped on time
- When you look to complete surveys, don’t leave them too close to the closing date! They may have already met the required number of participants needed
- Answer truthfully! This will help you get more in the future!
Are you a member of OnePoll? Comment and tweet your experiences!